Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer: QUICK OVERVIEW
Category: Best Meat Thermometers
Value For Money
Ease of Use
What We Like
What We Don't Like
Finally, a Bluetooth multi-channel digital meat thermometer at a reasonable price! The Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer comes with 6 different probes capable of taking 6 different temperature readings at the same time.
This amazing device comes with a ton of features that will make your grilling or smoking so much easier, all at a price that is considerably less than competitors' products. We will go in-depth into the many features below or you can head over to Amazon and check out this great addition to your grilling toolkit.
Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer Review
I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say this:
Keeping track of multiple items on a grill during a busy party can be a nightmare. Multiple steaks, hot dogs, hamburgers, Aunt Edna's turkey burger, get me outta here!
Let me introduce you to your new best friend. A friend that is going to solve all your grilling problems, the Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer.
This bluetooth-enabled, 6 channel probe is a very well thought out bluetooth thermometer.
Let's take a look at all the features.
Overview of Features
The Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer has a ton of cool features such as:
- App-controlled Wireless Bluetooth Smart BBQ Thermometer
- Magnetic back on the main controller body
- 6 Stainless Steel FDA approved probes with BPA-free silicon color coded handles that are heat resistant up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each probe has a 50 inch metal-braided Teflon core wire that is capable of withstanding up to 716 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Each probe comes with a convenient storage case to wrap each 50 inch cord around
- A large, easy to read LCD black lit screen
- Bluetooth smartphone compatible with Apple and Android Phones
- 100 Ft. Wireless connection from device to your phone
- Customize temperature settings for all 6 of the temperature probes
- It comes preset with 11 different meat temperature settings
- Alarm alert for low or high temperature settings
- Very confident 90 day money back guarantee with a free two year extended warranty and a free lifetime replacement of any of the probes if they stop working.
Product testing and review
We tried out the Tenergy Solis meat thermometer the only way we knew how, on the grill with 6 different items. We put a porterhouse steak, 1 inch thick cut pork chop, a salmon fillet, a chicken breast, a 10 ounce hamburger, and a ground turkey burger on a preheated 400 degree grill at the same time.
Then we set the 6 different probes to their preset recommended temperatures for each piece of meat and inserted them. Now here comes the really cool part.
We sat back and monitored their temperatures on our iPhone.
Sure enough, the alarm alerted me that the internal temperature of the salmon had reached 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Then the turkey burger. After that the hamburger. Then the steak. Next came the pork chop. Finally the chicken breast.
All of them were preset for the bottom internal temperatures for each to still be juicy and flavorful. We were blown away. This device is a game changer.
We even tested out the range and it turns out an alarm will sound if you wander too far away from the grill. It has a 100 ft range so you can go pretty far.
The best part is that each probe has a 50 inch cord that comes with its own little container to wrap it up and store, so no more tangled wires in the drawer!
Other Alternatives to the Tenergy Solis Thermometer
You might have noticed that there are a lot of thermometers that look just like the Tenergy Solis thermometer and you would be right. You can check out how all of these thermometers compared to the Tenergy thermometer in the Soraken Bluetooth Thermometer review. (The Tenergy thermometer came out on top)
I am currently ranking the ThermoPro TP25 as my top pick for Bluetooth meat thermometers.
Final Verdict and Performance Score
We quite honestly weren't expecting this thermometer to perform as well as it did considering it costs considerably less than some of the industry leaders' similar products.
The Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer is chock full of helpful features that today's griller is looking for:
- The smartphone compatible bluetooth thermometer enables you the freedom from having to stand by the grill constantly monitoring meat
- The app comes with easy meat temperature presets or you can create your own if you are so inclined
- 6 probes with 50 inch teflon-coated cords that can monitor 6 different items
- Budget friendly, you will pay less than you would for a similar product with only one probe.
Whether you are a serious pitmaster or novice weekend griller you will love the Tenergy Solis Digital Meat Thermometer. So check out this great product and free yourself from watching the grill constantly this summer.
Hey! By the way… any links on this page that lead to products on Amazon or other sites are affiliate links and I earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no cost to you. Thanks in advance for your support!